Stafford Elementary will have its yearly Pre-K and Kindergarten Round-UP on Thursday, May 10, 2012 from 3:30-6:30 and Friday, May 11, 2012 from 8:00-3:00. There will be a scheduled lunch break from 12:00-1:00.
Who can register for Kindergarten?
Children living within Italy ISD attendance zones or those wishing to transfer into the Italy ISD program who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2012.
Who can apply for the Full-Day Pre-K?
Children living in Italy ISD attendance zones , or children who are wishing to transfer into the Italy ISD program, who will be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2012; and who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Students who qualify for the free or reduced lunch program or;
- Students who are unable to speak and comprehend the English language or;
- Students who currently are or have previously been in the foster care system or;
- Students who are considered homeless or;
- Students who have one or both parents on active-duty military status or;
- Students who will be applying via the tuition based program ($250 per month)
- First payment will be due August 20, 2012
- Payment is due each subsequent month on the 20th through April 2013.
What to bring to the school when registering your child:
- Proof of residency in the district (if not a transfer student) such as utility bill: water, gas, electric or rental agreement
- Photo ID of parent or guardian
- Official birth certificates
- Immunization records
- Emergency phone numbers
- Social Security cards ( if applicable)
For more information: 972-483-6342